BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lag: The Great Equalizer




Hi again! So, I attended my first CWS Fashion Show today...actually, my first ever fashion show in SL, and man was it amazing! They presented Anrol Designs and the gowns, the style, the sophistication, the smell of money...LOL! I don't know, it just smelt rich... like the people watching had tons of money...*giggles*... but, I digress... I absolutely loved everything about the show EXCEPT... the LAG... OMG, even the beautiful, rich and powerful have to deal with LAG... In SL it is the Great Equalizer!

Seriously, the thing that hit me, while I watched the absolutely gorgeous models and the resulting show, was that everybody has to deal with LAG. No matter how good a model you are, and there were some truly amazing models showing the cloths, you have to deal with LAG...

I honestly think the mark of a true SL Top Model, is that he and/or she faces LAG head on... Yeah, it's going to beat at you, it's going to cause chaos; it's going to slap you around and tell you to call it "Daddy"... LOL!! but, it's those who learn to laugh at themselves, to go with it, who don't let it break them, and instead learn to manipulate the LAG, that become the truly awesome SL Top Models.

0 comments: