BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Death by Runway: Robot Theme


I was in my first ever real CWS Runway Event yesterday. And, man was I nervous.. I was absolutely sure there was no way I could possibly get any more nervous.. and then.. wait for it... They called my name to go FIRST!! OMG! I think I dropped dead on the spot! Everything I'd learned flew out of my head! My mind was totally blank, and no one knew... LOL! I think if my legs had worked, I would have run away.. LOL!!

I'm not sure how I did it, but somehow I made it through the poses.. only to get to the end, go to the completion dot and realize.. I hadn't read my note card! Is it possible to die twice in one lifetime...in one night? Cause, I think I did... LOL! Thank god for Debbie and Vicky, with their help I was able to go back to the front of the stage and present my note card to the crowd and the judge. *Whew*... The description I presented is below:
I am a cyborg, I was built to help very rich corrupt people take over the masses... but, i was able to counter my formatting and instead i help the helpless..I am always fighting my baser instincts to help the bad people who programmed me, but i will perservere.. I am wearing a GynoiD Black Latex Catsuit by NeurolaB Inc, Black Ancle Boots by, SKIFIJA - Absinth, a Prometeus Arm Enhancer by Grim Brothers, and an Eye Piece by Scanity. Thank you everyone, for your time and consideration.
Anyway, somehow I made it through... and.. YAAY!!! I PASSED THAT PORTION OF MY MID TERM!!! WOOT WOOT!!

I also accomplished one of my goals.. Participate in Runway Show: [check]. So, while I did't win in the traditional sense, I was a winner in my book!

1 comments:

Jose Manuel Penedo Rodriguez said...

And you did great i will add... you could have fooled me... you looked like a reat pro out there...
Big... huge... Congrats!!!

You are a winer to me too...